Consultancy Services in Singapore, specialized to help Property Owners, Architects and Professional Engineers to meet their clients’ needs.
We advise on specific workplace and construction site of the client, plan and conduct activities, as well as assist the management in achieving their specific goals.
- Project Manager (PM) – Full-time / Part-time
- Resident Engineer (RE) – Full-time / Part-time
- Resident Technical Officer (RTO) – Full-time / Part-time
- Workplace Safety & Health Auditor (WSHA) – Full-time / Part-time
- Workplace Safety & Health Officer (WSHO) – Full-time / Part-time
- Environmental Control Officer (ECO) – Full-time / Part-time
- To carry out Full-time / Part-time supervision of construction activities in accordance with Authorities’ requirements.
- To coordinate with relevant Authorities for monitoring construction progress.
- To assist Property Owner, Architect and Professional Engineer in documentation and preparation of reports.
- To carry out site inspections and to ensure that work carried out complies with quality standards and safety requirements.
- To highlight discrepancies, feedback site progress and irregularities to Property Owner, Architect and Professional Engineer.
- Degree / Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering from a recognized institution,
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant site experience in construction and civil works, and
- Must be accredited with BCA / MOM / NEA / IES – ACES as a Registered Personnel.
Kindly contact us for more information.